Friday, March 17, 2006

Two posts in one day, yeah I know...


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I'm an AMAZING mom, let me tell you WHY...

So first we had dessert at DQ. Then we came home for a dinner of corn beef, cabbage, and Irish Brown Bread because I'm IRISH and I love St. Patty's Day!!!

Then we were listening to Trace Adkins when THAT song came on. My 4-year-old daughter and I jumped up on the kitchen table and started dancin' and shakin' our bedonky-donks (that girl can shake her be-hind prety damned well) when my six-year-old son wanted to know why only GIRLS could dance on table tops. The teenage son replies, "Because it's HOT!"

Yeah, BABY! I'm doing my job and I'm doing it well!!

I think my son may be scarred for life though. I made him take these pictures. He said that he made sure to get "lots of skin for Dad".




Well, my job here is finish. Now it's time for something to drink...Bailey's IRISH Cream. I wish I had some beer too. Catch you la-tar...

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

i love st pattys day too...but cuz its my babys b-day..heehee

look at you..hot momma

Heather B said...

Haha - it looks like you had fun!

We did too, if you come to my site for a visit you can see some of my photos.

Most of which I don't remember being taken :)

The Bizza said...

I like you, lady. Yoooouuuu'rrreee... different...

Glad you had a happy St. Patrick's day... nice pics too. I'm sure Bear loved 'em ;-)

SheenV said...

Nice belly pictures!

Krystal said...

Forgot I had them up here. LOL!