Monday, March 13, 2006

Okay, now THIS is just too funny. Fred, in particular, should like it. It reminded me of our good ol' egg running days...

HEY!!! It just occurred to me that MAYBE the reason I want chickens is linked to our egg run days. Every time I collect eggs I'm sure I'll be looking for someone to throw them at. Yeah...and I have five moving targets to take aim at...yeah...

Did I ever mention that a few months ago I smashed a raw egg on top of my six-year-old's head just for fun? I had this overwhelming urge to smash and egg, and there he was, all trusting with those brown eyes of his when I called him over. He looked up at me adoringly. Then I smashed the egg on his head and laugh hysterically.

I think I might have been stoned.

7 comments:

Heather B said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather B said...

You know what, now that you told me that story, my friends and I had water-ballooning nights.

We would fill laundry baskets full of them and shoot them at people walking on the sidewalk.

One night it ended very badly, my friend threw one INTO the open car window of someone.

High speed car chase, blown out tires, police getting called.

Ahh those were the good ole days!

Krystal said...

Cool Guy J threw one of those super big gulps into the window onto the driver of a brand new vehicle with temp tags. I mean, nearly fresh off the lot.

A high speed chase insued. Thanks to my amazing driving skills, we got away.

We had 3-4 close calls actually. The only time we got caught, I wasn't driving.

FRED said...

Such bad children . . .

Twisted Lady said...

stoned + eggs always makes me think of that frying pan anti drug commercial

"this is drugs, this is your brain on drugs..."

hee hee...

Krystal said...

Cool Guy, those are other amazing driving times BUT you've forgotten the soda and cheeseburger incident. It was on Glades road.

Krystal said...

The one time we did get caught, I wasn't driving. The other J was. The guy you hit was driving a BMW. We did play dumb, but he was still threatening to pull someone out of the vehicle and beat them up.

I informed him that I was the only one over the age of 18 in the vehicle so if he wanted to beat up a minor and go to prison to feel free to go for it.

It was the last time somebody else drove.