Monday, March 06, 2006

I have been awake since 4:30 this morning. Why? Because Kaitlyn the beer-can-chewing dog pissed and shit in her cage. After cleaning it up I laid in bed for an hour waiting for sleep to return.

It didn't.

I'd also like to take this moment to bitch about those fucking award ceremonies that pre-empt my weekly shows. I don't watch many of them: CSI, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy. Of course last night I didn't get to watch Desperate Housewives or Grey's Anatomy because of yet another fucking awards show.

WTF???!!! Who really fricking cares to listen to a bunch of Hollywood blow hards go on and on about how they couldn't have done it without ass kissing every fucking person on the planet. They're getting an award for what? Acting? Listen, these people get paid $8-10-20 million dollars to act in a damn movie. I think that's enough already. I want to see my shows.

I know people watch them. Well, what the hell else is there to watch? They always pre-empt the most popular shows and then all the other channels play shit you couldn't PAY people to watch.

Really wanna know how badly people wanna watch the Grammy's, the Golden Globe's, the Emmy's? try putting them on Pay Per View at $10 a pop. See who watches them then.

Remember Dallas and Falcon's Crest? There were like nine straight months of new episodes, minus two weeks for Christmas and New Year and maybe a pre-empting for Miss America. Now you're lucky if you get six new episodes an entire season of your favorite show. Hollywood sucks donkey shit.

And for those people who really DO live for these shows, might I suggest a life of some kind? Listening to speech after speech, name dropping after name dropping, you must have some sorry sucking life to purposely choose to watch that type of drivel go on for FOUR HOURS. Try watching some Senate hearings. At least the drivel there is actually of some importance.

Child #3 came up with a great one a couple days ago. The Eldest asked where his headset was. Child #3 says, "It wasn't my turn to watch YOUR headset," that's the standard line around here. Then he added, "My turn's NEXT Friday." Spoken like a true smart ass. I was so very proud.

And just one more little thing...
someone please shoot this stupid bitch. Her son must be rolling over in his grave. He died a hero and instead of leaving him a hero, she's turned him into a victim. She should be standing tall and proud that her son wasn't a cowardly piece of shit. No, instead she's gotta ruin his memory.

Dumb ass.

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

I dont watch any of those shows, but i agree with the whole thing about it being a joke..who the fuck really cares..

u need to get that dog a diaper

Krystal said...

Yeah, the dog diaper would be fun to clean up. I'd have to wash the dog's ass then.