Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pay attention here, now. I know that some of you out there are the brainy types. You develope all sorts of super cool stuff out there an' shit. I need something developed. I need you to develope a strain of Mary Jane that doesn't produce the munchies.

You see, munchies weren't too much of an issue when I was only stoning once a week and had a microwave for bag after bag of popcorn and a Bear with me. But now I have neither and I've added Bailey's Hot Cocoa to the mix because it's really damned good. So anyway, I'm getting these cravings for something enjoyable so I head for the fridge. Truth is, what I'm really wanting is to get laid. It's like my all time favorite pass time (right, Bear?). He's a lucky man. Seriously. I need to get laid. I haven't been laid since one month ago today. And he isn't gonna be here for a few more weeks.

So I'm getting really happy and eating out the fridge instead of getting laid. And I'm really not one of those do-it-yourselfer's.

***By the way, I want to give a big shout out to my man FRED who kindly made a donation towards my future indeavers of becoming a do-it-yourself type of gal.***

So you gotta develope a Mary Jane that supresses appetite for those like me.

...Must...
...Get...
...Laid...

QUICK!!! Everyone go watch "Kavorkian Scarf" and "Eye Stigmata" by Foamy. They're my favorite. Go watch them!!!

No comments: