Tuesday, March 28, 2006

More SpongeBob Questions...

Check out the comment left after my SpongeBob post:

NickLiason said...

Hey Krystal,
I've worked at Nick for a few years as a "developmental liason" to help parents out with different issues of concern they my have; ie: are SpongeBob and Patrick gay (most asked question). I have a coworker who actually monitors blog activity and can identify which blogs have any of the shows characters as a subject (technology is great huh!). This is how we found your entry. To the point though. The writers for SpongeBob try to enforce safety concerns parents may have. Thus when "swimming" SpongeBob is responsible by wearing floaties. This helps its viewers, both children and parents alike to remember an important safety feature while at the beach or poolside.Hope this helps. By the way, SpongeBob and Patrick are "non-sexual", they couldn't care less about it.

P.S. Really enjoyed reading other entries of your blog. Keep up the great job.

Regards,

NickLiason
3:15 PM

Sorta cool. I sure wish that I knew how to contact this guy though because I have several other Sponge Bob questions to ask. For example:

Sponge Bob agreed to pay Mr. Crabs for allowing him to work at the Krusty Krab. That's how he got hired. So what I wanna know is: Where does Bob get his money from?

And how do they keep the Krabby Patty buns from getting all soggy?

And you know that time when Sponge Bob and Patrick ran away because of the balloon they didn't know was free and they lit a fire to stay warm? Where did they find dry wood AND how did they get the flame to burn under the water? The science behind that mystifies me!

And when Sponge Bob drains his tub, where does the water go?

And why does Squidward use a towel? Does he really get dry?

I'd also like to know what Patrick's on because ... WOW!

And where could I get some because ... WOW!

5 comments:

Heather B said...

Haha - my husband is OBSESSED with SpongeBob so this is great to read, your questions are great :)

When my mom 1st saw an episode she asked where Patrick's Bun was - yes I was confused.

Turned out she thought Patrick was a hotdog and Bob was a piece of cheese.

Don't know how many 5 pointed hot dogs she had eaten in her day, but boy did it make me laugh!

eyes_only4him said...

that is way too damn funny...

I hate spongebob and have never seen a single episode..

but i might write something about him now to see if "they" are really watching..hmm..intriging:)

Krystal said...

They're "The Watchers". Beware...Big Brother lurks... LOL!

Seriously, I wish he'd come back and answer those questions for me. I have a few others as well.

Krystal said...

Why, Sponge Bob Square Pants, of course! We go around the house singing it frequently ourselves.

If nautical non-sense be something you wish,
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Of course, the fish are flopping on the deck because they can't breath and they're dieing a slow and hideous death of suffocation...

Twisted Lady said...

Sponge Bob gets on my nerves. He freaking yells too much...

That is some funny stuff though.