Friday, March 17, 2006

Now that my mother has figured out that I'm not taking her phone calls, she's started sending packages to me and the kids.

I'm returning them all to sender.

I don't want anything from her except for her to leave me alone. I can't give anything to the kids because they'll want to call her. Plus, it'll start up the constant questioning about when are we going to go see grandma. We AREN'T going to go see grandma because she truly needs to be institutionalized.

I considered telling you all the dirt, but I've reconsidered. Suffice it to say that I have four siblings. NONE of us talk to her. She has adult grandchildren who won't have anything to do with her. She lived in the same place for 20 years, but has not ONE friend there.

I don't think I'm the one with the problem.

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well if she knows your address to send you stuff, wont be long before she shows up at your door..

man, i hope she leaves you guys alone;)

Krystal said...

I'll have her removed from the premises.

Krystal said...

Wait...I'm in Kentucky...I have 34 acres...and a gun...

eyes_only4him said...

haha...i assume u have a good aim:)

one of these days your gonna have to fill me in on this whole mother thing..I am intriged;)

Krystal said...

Yeah, I have pretty good aim. Amazed my Bear the first time he saw me shoot. :P