Thursday, January 12, 2006

So I was relaying to my Bear a conversation I had the other day. We had discussed how all men are sick bastard who fantasize about woman on woman sex and also how much people should appreciate persons who fight to protect our freedoms (cops, military personnel, fire fighters, etc). My Bear, having been Navy, replies in his smart-ass way, "And we fight to protect your right to woman on woman sex too!"

Except I've never HAD woman on woman sex. Evidently though, he was willing to protect my right to do so.

Sick bastards.

ALL OF THEM.

We had two butterflies emerge from the pupa stage today. Here's one of them.

Now, how can anyone witness a caterpillar's metamorphisis into this creature of beauty and still not believe in a God or Goddess?

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

oh man, wonderful picutre..

and I ditto what angie said...pigs i tell ya..haha

Krystal said...

Angie, welcome! I'm on the east coast. Wilma sucked for us. Our county was the worst hit.

Yes, men can be pigs, but I'm not kosher so I'm okay with that. LOL! I actually love my pig. He's not too piggy, just piggy enough to keep me happy. :P

Hey! Maybe *I'M* the pig???!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry but I have yet to meet a cop who hasnt infringed more on my personnal freedon then protected it. try smoking weed infront a military guy and a cop. There goes your freedom

Krystal said...

They are only doing their job, enforcing the laws of the land. If you don't like those laws, then you need to use your personal freedom to change them.

But don't blame those who are doing their job.

Anonymous said...

I fully defend a woman's right to do another woman any time she feels like it. In fact, any hot, hot women looking out there????? :-)

~M