Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I just can't do serious for too long.

I found a new blog that I relate to. Feminoz I plan to visit it frequently and will be adding it to my list on the right of your handy, dandy screen.

So I call my doctor because my blood pressure is so low I keep seeing spots and I'm getting light-headed and feel like I' going to pass out. This is not good. She tells me to drink more water and eat salt. I already drink nearly a gallon of water a day and I hate salt. The only way I like salt is on potato chips and fries.

Okay, little simple equation here: water+salt=bloat

Here's another one for you: water+salty potato chips=bloat and fat(ter) thighs

Both are bad for me. I think that the answer to the low blood pressure issue must be more sex. Sex fixes everything. I am convinced of that.

Had a bad day? Try sex.
Angry at your boss? Try sex.
House is a mess? Try sex.
Kids arguing over a video game? Try sex.

Hey, it might not make the problem go away BUT you sure as hell feel a lot better while it's going on.

Anywho, it was suggested that I try drinking. BUT alcohol is a depressant, it RELAXES you. Not going to help the old blood pressure go up. Then this light bulb goes off in my head. I HAVE been smoking a good bit of...uuuuhhhhh...cigarettes, yeah, that's what I smoke, and maybe, just MAYBE that's lowered the ol' blood pressure a bit.

Then another light goes off in my head, ***cigarettes*** lower blood pressure AND it's a lot cheaper than blood pressure medication is. Just another example of how the legalization of, uh, certain type of ***cigarettes*** would be good for the American public. Just think of the difference it could make. Everyone would be calmer, happier, more capable of going with the flow of things.

Well, I'm off to shower and dress and feed the fruit of my loins. I've been informed that it would be nice if I actually made a meal instead of throwing peanut butter and jelly at them. So tonight, it's grilled cheese!

Just kidding.

5 comments:

FRED said...

I do not think that having sex with children because they are fighting over a video game is legal in the US.

eyes_only4him said...

having sex does solve lots of probelems....well if its good anyway..

so what brand do you smoke..HAHAHA

you no smoking kills brain cells..

:-)

Krystal said...

Fred, you are truly a sick SOB. That's just one reason why I love you. :)

Christina, being patted one the top of your head also kills brain cells. I learned that one in AP Biology many, many moons ago. Didn't think that bit of info would ever come in handy. Now it has. LOL!

Krystal said...

devil, you're funny! And thanks for the compliment on my photo. :P

Ozfemme said...

I thought the same thing as Fred, I just don't know if I could do that to my kids, you know.

I'm with you on the throwing peanut butter and jelly at them. I think that is perfectly acceptable. Have you considered turning it into a game and hiding it in varied and interesting locations around the house?

Not necessarily a good game in summer as the trail of ants tends to give the game away but.....

And thank you for the link! I'm a little slow at times but am adding you to the blogroll thingy and may even start rumours about you in the next post.

Oh and your picture? Dammit, I hate you. Bitch....:)