Thursday, January 12, 2006

"The biggest killer in this country is stress. The greatest medication for stress is cannabis." - Willie Nelson on a Sixty Minutes interview with Ed Bradley last night. He's even smoked pot on the White House Roof during the Carter administration.

Willie is my new hero!!! I wonder if I could get him to donate to a grass roots movement called, "Homemakers for the Legalization of Cannabis". Yeah. I think I'd like those meetings. ***Get it? GRASS roots!*** Okay...bad joke.

Here is a picture of my Beloved Bear.

Great tongue, eh?
Every woman's fantasy man.

One more thing, My cat's butt. This was requested.

I have a REALLY fat cat. He was 23lbs last time I weighed him. He's so fat that he has a difficult time cleaning certain areas of his body, such a his back. It had come to my attention that he never has a difficult time reaching his nuts though. That is why it had me so freaked out that his butt was, well, very less than clean. It was quite...crusty.

I was getting really grossed out by this because, hey, the cat goes through my house with his tail up in the air. Monday night I rolled up my yoga pants, and took the cat in the shower.

He didn't like it.

I put the hand held shower head on pressure clean, lifted his tail and sprayed his butt.

He didn't like it.

But it wasn't coming clean. I ended up having to use the scrub brush lightly on the fur around his butt to get it all off. Then I decided to go ahead and bath the entire cat.

So THAT is the story about my cat's butt, *Moanique*. I hope you enjoyed it.

4 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

OMG....I have the same toruble with my small dog..

23 pounds ..what the hell do you feed that cat?...it cant be tender vitlas..

Krystal said...

Expensive specialty cat food. LOTS of it! We rescued him. He had been beaten, starved and burried alive. When we got him he was skin and bones. I think when he first got here he didn't know when he would eat again, so he started to stuff. Now it's just habit.

eyes_only4him said...

oh thats awful...well you keep fattening her up....
:)..i hate hearing about abused animals..bastards

Krystal said...

Part of his tail had been broken off as well and some fur was missing. He's a good kitty though. I love my big fat cat!

I just wish he'd clean his backside a little...