Friday, January 13, 2006

I ate a whopper with cheese, no onions, heavy pickles today for lunch. I was so sick afterwards. Hard to believe people live on that crap.

Sorry for the entire introspective crap this morning. I had a brief PMS hormone attack. I've eaten chocolate since then AND a Krispy Kreme donut. The hormones have been satisfied and safety crammed tucked away for another day/month, whatever. I shall now return to being the shallow-needs-to-get-a-life-spoiled-bitch that you all know.

I'd like to congratulate Fred and Pumpkin on the newest member of their family. Rosie the dog is adorable!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

oh we have all been there...

i dont ever appologize for anything..its your blog, moan and complain all ya want..hehee

eyes_only4him said...

oh and I dont know how any can eat that crap....I am with ya on that 100 percent:)

Krystal said...

Eeeeeewwwww!

Krystal said...

I have something better than a drink. I made Pina Colada Sorbet with coconut and vanilla rum. Eating some right now...

Krystal said...

Well come on over then!