Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Things I would like for Christmas, Yule, Hanukkah, Kwanza... Seriously, if you just feel like buying me something, I'd be purty excited over any of the following:

Foamy the Squirrel DVD Vol. 1

Foamy the Squirrel DVD Vol. 2

Foamy the Squirrel DVD Vol. 3

Squirrelly Wrath Thong

Squirelly Wrath Spaghetti strap to match above thong

Human Idiocy T-Shirt

Dead Squirrel Society T-Shirt

Zen of Anger T-Shirt

Stab You With Hot French Fry T-Shirt


I wear a size medium top. I do have some hips, so I'd need a large for the thong.

Thank-you.

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

man i have no idea who this squirrel is...

Anonymous said...

guess I have my shopping list!

Krystal said...

bossy, at my sidebar, visit "Sick and Twisted Cartoons". There you will find Foamy the Squirel. He's the bomb.