Saturday, November 11, 2006


I had a startling realization about three of my children tonight at dinner:

My third son truly deserves the nickname they gave him at school..."Happy Gilmore". Then I looked at my fourth son and realized that I have a Gomer Pyle in my house that makes a great side kick for Gilmore. Then I heard son number two saying something and I realized I have a Gilligan as well.

Hmmmm....Gilmore, Gomer and Gillian...I think I shall start refering to them as such in my blog. I think I'll start calling the eldest son Fred Astaire...Freddy Boy...you know...to poke fun at him for dancing like a white boy. But gotta give him kudos for trying.

I was watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas and the Grinch was swinging from some wreaths and I SWEAR the song "Ice, Ice, Baby! Bum-badda-bum-bum-bum-bum" fits in just perfect there. Twas quite scary. Then I began to wonder why the PETA people don't ban that film from being shown. After all, here's this little itty dog just kicking the shit knocked or whipped out of it nearly the entire movie. And at the end? They feed him "roast beast"...a DEAD animal...and look close, folks, it's RAW. What kind of inhumane creatures ARE these Who's anyway?!

I had wild kingdom going on in my kitchen earlier this evening. I couldn't get to the camera in time, but I swear to you, the cat was on her back and the poodle was given it to her in missionary position. Then the chin was given it to the poodle doggie style. The poodle was giving this happy whine the entire time. It was pretty damned freaky. And I was laughing my frigging ass off!

Talking about laughing my ass off, you need to go here and watch "CELL PHONES & CAR ADS". The ending is hillarious. I had somehow missed that Foamy and my Bear was kind enough to tell me about it.

Well, gotta run...

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

gilmore, gilligan and gomer?

thats child abuse right there missy;)

BostonPobble said...

damn, I wish you'd gotten to that camera!