Thursday, November 30, 2006

She's pissed and crapped in my house once too often. This is bullshit! If I lock her in her cage she will hold it all damned night long. But if she has the run of the house she just pisses and craps wherever the hell she pleases. She is three years old and I've done all the doggie house breaking tricks out there. And yet Bitch Dog continues to use my house as a public toilet.

That is why she will be spending the night outside where it is going to be down in the 30's (we have a screen in back porch). I hope she enjoys herself. And tomorrow she looses her freedom. She will be fed at 6:30 and then locked in her cage. She will be given four potty breaks. She will no longer roam the house freely or run loose outside. She will live her life in the cage until she knocks it off.

That goes for Bear's little Pissy Dog, too. He's taken to running outside for an hour and then coming into the house to take his dump.

The cat's been relegated outside as well. WHY? Because she jumps up on my counter and rips into the bread or anything else on the counter even though she has food sitting out. Yes, she is now officially an OUT. DOOR. CAT.


There will be no more indoor animals. I don't care how cute, cuddly, cold, wet or hungry they may be live. No more indoor animals...except maybe a goldfish.

3 comments:

BostonPobble said...

I hear you. I SO hear you. Lionel and Daisy, the loves of my life, were never housebroken before they came to me. Over the last year, we have learned to use the puppy pads ~ usually. Sometimes. When they think to do so. *sigh*

April said...

Oh gosh, I'm gonna go give my big ole doggie the biggest smooch ever!!! I have not made it home a time or two, and he's been in the house 24 hours and never a smudgeon of doggie doodoo or anything.
Maybe I better go buy him a bone too......

Ozfemme said...

We have a similar situation here. Our smallest dog is convinced that we really secretly love her poop and want to live with it in corners, doorstep, on rugs, behind doors and in front of the washing machine. You can tell that she's just waiting for us to catch on to how wonderful it is to be on such familiar terms with her waste products. Maybe we're slow learners....