Monday, May 29, 2006

Your Deadly Sins
Lust: 60%
Gluttony: 20%
Sloth: 20%
Envy: 0%
Greed: 0%
Pride: 0%
Wrath: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
You'll die of a yet to be discovered STD.



That was fun.

Alrighty then...someone explain how I can live in a place where people own horses like most of the country owns dogs, and yet there is NOT a country-western wear store within a two hour radius? Someone explain that irritating fact to me. Even more absurd is that in Ft. Lauderdale, I could have found a dozen within an hour's drive.

I was hit on while Bear was visiting. This is riveting...

He Says: Nice hat.

I Say: Thank-you.

He Says: Do you like country music?

I Think: Let's see, blue jeans, cowboy hat, cowboy boots, you're a fucking brain.

I Say: Yes, I do.

He Says (with a nod of the head, a semi-wink and half smile): Ever hear of the song, "Save a horse. Ride a coooow-booooy"?

I Say: Yes.

He Says: Where you from?

I Say: The Mall. With my husband and five children.

***Now let me tell you, the husband part doesn't always work, but the five children part can cool even Clinton's jets.***

He Says: Well that's nice. Real nice. You have a good evening then.

I Say: Thank-you.

A startling discovery!

I was up late Saturday with insomnia so I watched Talk Sex with Dr. Drew. Cuz hell, the bed is empty, why go? Anyway, they had this woman on who had plastic surgery on her vajayjay. Who knew this was done? I must admit, my interest was peaked. It's true. Women all over the country are having plastic surgery on their cooters. Here you can see the before and after pictures of vaginoplasty. Here you can see before and after shots of labiaplasty.

Of course, having had five children, I began to wonder. Is my cooter shot, too? Surely my kitty doesn't look like THOSE...things!

I am pleased as punch to report, that with the help of my handy-dandy hand held mirror, I can confirm that MY kitty doesn't look ANYTHING like those before shots. I have a pretty kitty that looks amazingly like the after shots. That's because I live for keigels. Lucky Bear!

I'm going to bed now. Kisses to you all!

3 comments:

The Bizza said...

Nice picture.... heh.

As for the guy hitting on you, at least he seemed polite and gentlemanly enough to leave tactfully... then again... after mentioning 5 kids, he was left with few options.

I think I'll wait till I get home to click the links.

BostonPobble said...

I admit it. I checked, too ~ just to make sure. Love me some keigels! *whew*

And I'm gonna borrow your five kids when I need to get rid of someone. ;)

Krystal said...

b.j., good idea to wait until you get home!

pobble, I was pretty damned relieved myself! Feel free to borrow my children whenever necessary. LOL!