Monday, May 22, 2006

Krystal got laid last night!!!

It is indeed time for celebration. We went on last night for two entire uninterrupted hours. See, Bear snuck in and I already had the kids tucked up in bed and they didn't know Daddy was coming. He snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and yessssssss, Daddy was home. And Mommy's REEEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLL happy!

Make up sex is great, but this we've-been-apart-too-fucking-long sex is just in a class by itself. We're talking multiples here, people. Amazing, wonderful, huge, repetitive multiples.

Yeah, my Bear is home until Wednesday and we have lost time to make up for. Lots and lots of lost time...

Donations of new unused condoms still in their wrappers may be sent to:

Bear and Krystal
#69 Bend Over Drive
Do Me Now, Kentucky 69069

6 comments:

FRED said...

I want . . . no, DEMAND pictures!!!!

Twisted Lady said...

Bend Over is my favorite drive...

Krystal said...

Fred, you'd go blind if you saw a picture with me nekid in it. And I'm keeping Bear's nekid body all to myself. :P~~

BW, yeah, I like Bend Over Drive as well. Pound Me Avenue is another good one. Thankfully, my husband gets hungry when he travels, so he always stops to eat...

eyes_only4him said...

well i am clapping for you..

you can send the unused left overs here..if there any left that is..

i am with blog whore on this one;)

sonia said...

So, he went down the Pussy Lane, you took a detour through the Head Avenue, you both emerged on the Missionary Drive, had to back up through the Rear End Circle, and finally found yourself on the Climax Crescent...

BostonPobble said...

That's the greatest feeling, ain't it? Yummies...