Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Because the Diva requested it...

Your Stripper Song Is

Closer by Nine Inch Nails

"You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I?ve got no
Soul to tell"

When you dance, it's a little scary - and a lot sexy.


Because Sonia requested it...

Ten of life's simple pleasures.

1. Being held in my Bear's arms.

2. Making love to my Bear.

3. Dancing for my Bear.

4. Holding my babies.

5. Feeling my babies kick when they were still inside me.

6. Breastfeeding.

7. Being nekid.

8. Holding a pet.

9. Walking in untouched nature.

10. Eating in food someone else cooked knowing that someone else will clean it up.

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

hmm, my stripper song is "like a virgin"...go figure

BostonPobble said...

Why am I *not* surprised we have the same song to strip to? Well done, dear. Well done!

sonia said...

Good list. All the points, but especially #7...

Jean said...

i LOVE that song by Nine Inch... Trent Reznor was always one of my favorites when I was coming up on south beach.

if you don't know the song, you really should check it out... out of children's earshot.

thanks for playing :)
diva out.

Anonymous said...

I am without a doubt the luckiest man on earth. Numbers 1,2 and 3 ... how can a guy ask for any better than that! My girl rocks (and rolls and rocks all night long)!!

Krystal said...

Well, that's because I'm well inspire... :P