Thursday, May 18, 2006

Well, this Bitch has had enough!

You see, I've asked my children repeatedly not to stomp around upstairs. They were told that the next time they did it they would walk the length of their room 100 times quietly so I don't hear them below. They didn't believe me. This morning they were thudding on the floor so hard that the candle sticks in my bedroom were vibrating. The two younger boys are walking it now. If I hear them and they are on number 99, they have to start over at one.

My second son pissed his pants again last night. Now if I promise a present in the morning or give him a gold dollar, he'll wake up dry 95% of the time. If he goings to get something, he'll wake up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom. But if he isn't getting something, he just pisses and has me do his laundry.

This is unacceptable. He's nearly eleven.

He is now writing five pages front and back, "I will not pee my pants at night." Think it's mean? You come do his frigging laundry and replace the damned carpet. Yes, he has ruined carpet. After he pissed his sheets, he simply moves to the floor. Then he pisses there as well. All because he doesn't want to get his lazy ass out bed at night.

But we are not finished for my morning! ONCE AGAIN, there are clothes and shoes and toys, belonging to the three younger boys, all over their room and bathroom. They also get to write for that. And we have a rule in this house, "if you don't work, you don't eat." Well, they didn't have their work done before breakfast, so the kitchen is now closed. They have to complete their punishments and catch up with school before snack, or they miss that as well. Same goes for lunch, afternoon snack, dinner...

Not that any of this is a surprise to them. I've been telling them this would happen. They've missed dinner before because of their bedroom being a mess. I'm not going to yell any more. I'm tired of asking politely. I'm all out of nice from asking for the same thing over and over again. I sound like a broken record. **I wonder if today's youth know what that phrase means....** Anyway,

This. Is. The. End. Of. It.

6 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well i have had wash pee ridden shit before..no thanks..

Ozfemme said...

I've just waded through my son's bedroom in search of his stuff for football tonight. Gak.

You have how many boys?

I think you're amazing.

And inspiring.

Krystal said...

I have four boys and one girl. Don't be too inspired by me though, I'm impressed by people who can balance spoons on their nose.

But thanks for the compliment! :P

The Bizza said...

That's right, Krystal... show 'em who's the boss!

My Dad was often wrong about many things, but there was one thing he was spot-on about... and that was, "Sometimes, you gotta scare 'em good while they're young."

Oh, and I can balence a spoon on my tounge... and I can touch my nose with my tongue. Everyone bask in the glory that is BJ!

Krystal said...

B.J., you know, every woman loves a man with a talented tongue...

Twisted Lady said...

I can't *wait* until my kids are old enough to write...I'm so tired of beating their asses.

:)