Friday, February 03, 2006

Okay, so Bella at Feminoz made a comment about those verification letters being related to your comment. So I made a comment about some freaky shit I did during my pregnancy and BOOM! the first two letters of my verification code are what we call our first son. THEN I make a comment at the Diva's blog about men with hot chests and no shirts and the last letters were "fleh"...just one letter off from the word "FLESH" which is what I what posting about.

I'm truly freaked now.

So I'd like to thank Bella for making me paranoid. I will forever be looking at those codes in a new light. As though I wasn't already a mental mess. Thank-you.

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

OMG, I have never noticed that..I will have to pay better attetion

Krystal said...

And with that freaky picture you have up now, psychotic paranoia will suit you. :P

eyes_only4him said...

LMFAO....