Monday, February 06, 2006

Now I've mentioned a few times that my mother is slightly overbearing, controlling, manipulative, and a drama queen who will create drama to make herself the center of attention.

Her last set of stunts over the holidays have made me not talke to her. She's been speaking with Bear who has told her that she is not allowed to contact me. She is to go through him only. Two friends and I both said that she would "create" an excuse or drama to justify calling me and yelling at me after the move to bring heaviness to my happiness. My Bear didn't believe us. She'd been telling my Bear that she knows what she did wrong and she hasn't shown me any respect as an adult. She knows that she's wrong to speak to me the way she does and she wasn't going to do it any more because it was wrong. Bear was thinking she was really seeing the error of her way. I truly know better BUT I'm a big hearted person and was thinking to myself that she's been very respectful of my request, supposedly, so I'd drive the kids the 3 1/2 hours to see her.

Then I played the following message on my cell phone, the cell phone for which I had a broken charger and was leaving off to save the batteries until the charger could be replaced. I told Bear about the message and she denied ever leaving one. Fortunately I saved it and played it for him. He called her back to tell her she was busted as a liar.

Now I will share with you all, Good Readers, my mother busted.

this is an audio post - click to play

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

shit, my speakers are turned down and the one with the volume control on it fell on the floor and i am too fucking lazy to pick it up..damn it..i will be back after i take a nap to listen, because i am sure it is a hoot.

FRED said...

That is a pure classic!!!!

Anonymous said...

u have a hot voice, ever think of working in phone sex?