Monday, February 13, 2006

An annonymous poster said that I have a sexy voice and wanted to know if I've ever done phone sex. No, I've never been a professional phone sex person, but I have had sex while I was on the phone. That was interesting and fun. Thanks for asking.

Found out that the wife of a friend of mine totally hates me. Evidently she thinks I'm too friendly. She doesn't like me hugging or touching her husband. For the love of ... geeze ... I guess I have that "man eater" scent about me. ***Krystal makes a deep, throaty, sexy growly sound, begins to crawl across the floor in a cat-like motion and begins to purr by twirling her tongue inside her mouth.*** Yup, better hide your men.

I might be needing one of these and one of these after I return back home. I'm gonna be SIX WEEKS without seeing him. That means six weeks without sex. I can't go six weeks without sex. I haven't gone that long without sex in the sixteen years he's been giving me the high hard one.

Anyone who would like to make a donation towards the purchase of these two desperately needed toys, just let me know. My Bear thinks I'm warped. Isn't he a lucky man...

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

i could use some of them toys..hahahaa