Friday, January 19, 2007

We have been sick.

My baby girl had fevers of 104.7 and 104.9. Those were fun. The boys never went about 103.7. They're fine now. But I've also been sick. I'm hacking up green globs of slime. What doesn't come up after boughts of coughing and hacking comes out my nose. It's been going on for a week. Now I blow my nose and there are globs of slime mixed with pools of blood from the broken blood vessels in my sinuses. Sometimes it's all just bloody and slimey. It's truly nasty.

And I had to share.

I'm taking a antihistamine ever 12 hours, or sooner if I think I need it. The directions say every 24 hours, but I need the green slime to dry up and go away. I may be damaging my liver, but I must rid myself of the slime. It's nasty.

Sudafed doesn't work. I went to the pharmacy window and showed them my ID, like a comman criminal, so the government can keep track of how much I purchase. They want to make sure I'm not using it for crystal meth and block me from purchasing more than two packages a month. Screw the government! They use bleach in crystal meth as well, but I don't have to show my ID for that now am I told that I can only have two bottles a month. I have a house full of sick people. We. Need. Drugs.

Sudafed isn't working anyway. Nyquil appears to be the magic cure. LONG LIVE NYQUIL!!!! And I take it every six hours like the package says, day and night, because it helps me breath.

I should come up with some way to make something illegal out of Nyquil.

No comments: