Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Long time, no personal blogging. I know, and I apologize. It was nice coming up and finding accumulated comments from the last week or so. Hope you all had a LOVELY holiday season!

Anyone ever see that movie Mousehunt? Well, I have a relative to that mouse in my laundry room. It's not evil, just smart. I've set several traps and the little guy keeps setting them off and then stealing the bait and escaping unscathed.

We have a cat.

She's stupid.

She WATCHES the mouse instead of CATCHING the mouse.

So I have this little brown field mouse (cute actually) living in my laundry room leaving little mouse droppings along the baseboards. Such fun.

In the news...Paris Hilton ran out of gas on the side of the road. She "forgot" she needed gas. She's never pumped gas in her life. Do you think she knows what an idiot she is, or is she truly just THAT stupid? I mean REALLY. She borders on retarded. In no way is that meant as an insult to other retarded people. It's just that, WOW, could this girl survive on her own? I know that there are girls that are spoiled, like Nicole Richie. But something inside tells me that Nicole has it inside her to steel herself up and survive...if she can remember to eat. But Paris, I think she'd die of dehydration trying to figure out how to get water out of a lake.

She does have one talent, she knows how to have sex...with anyone....on videotape. Her parents must be so proud.

Gators won the National Championship! Word up, BEAR!

We are expecting again. No, not me, my dog. You see, my husband's mixed breed mutt that was dumped at the barn knocked up my BEAUTIFUL pure-bred with papers, whose puppies are worth $1,000 each. Now her puppies are worthless and I'll have to BEG people to take them. I was doing really well at keeping them apart because I knew she was going into heat soon. Unfortunately one of the kids let them out at the same time and I found them locked up on my back porch. Her bleeding stopped immediately, which means it probably took and we are probably going to have puppies.

I'm. Keeping. One. Of. Them.

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

Paris Hilton would not be abnything if it wernt for money, I mean she is not even that pretty..damn

I worry about my dog, she is two, and she is a pure bred as well, her puppies could go for more then I paid for her, cuz her momma was a pedigree show dog...I have not fixed her, and sometimes when she out playning a litlte collie bastard is always sniffing her ass..

damn, i better get her fixed, cuz once they have a set of worth pups, even if the next litter u breed them, still cant sell them for shit, once they go mutt, u cant go back..damn

Twisted Lady said...

I want one!

Krystal said...

I will be happy to ship you a puppy.