Sunday, December 24, 2006

My husband and children are watching "A Christmas Story" on TBS. They will be showing it for 24 hours. I believe it is one of the most annoying and abonoxious movies ever made. It is it the one Christmas movie I flat out refuse to watch.

You can't have a BB gun...you'll shoot your eye out you freaking idiot! Now deal with life and MOVE ON already.

Then of course is the other idiot who gets his tongue stuck on a frozen post...and the whiney little brother I'd love to Just. Shoot.

On another note, we have a new family member...Her name is Goldie. She is half yellow lab, half golden retriever. Isn't she simply adorable???!!!

All of my Christmas gifts are wrapped... Just waiting for the kids to go to bed so I can put them all under the tree and go to bed. They're watching that stupid movie with my husband though, so I have to wait another hour and forty minutes. Oh hey...guess I'll take a Christmas soak in my tub. BIG SMILES there.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all of you!!!
Hope your day is full of love and joy!!!

3 comments:

Barney said...

I love The Christmas Story...
Its not Christmas in our house until that movie is watched..

It's really very funny after youve had some spiked egg nog :)

Hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright...

Peace

Ozfemme said...

. Must. Tear. Eyes. Away. From. Adorable. Puppy.

Puppies poop. A ;pt.

Still, when they look like that though, who cares???

Ozfemme said...

I meant "a lot". Couldn't stop looking at the adorable puppy and obviously can't touch type.