Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Just a few random thougths...

ANOTHER Rocky movie? Are they frigging serious???

My mother is coming to visit on Dec 26th. She is staying at a hotel. SEND. DRUGS. NOW. For me that is...

A tenth grade (slut whore cradle robber) girl on the bus told my either grader that his long hair made him look really hot. He is now wearing a flat top.

Too much homemade fudge makes your jeans too tight.

OH! And Bear will be here on the 21st! You know what that means....SEX! SEX!!! SEX!!!!! So send condoms with those drugs.

That's about all for now.

5 comments:

Twisted Lady said...

If by any chance you get some extra drugs, I'll be needing those, please.

Thank you.

Barney said...

My son is having surgery on Monday.. he's getting good drugs..

Sorry.. I dont share well.. one for him.. 2 for Mommy... LOL

Good luck w/your Mommy...
And have loads of fun w/your Bear

Krystal said...

Instead of Blog Whore, we'll call you Drug Whore.

Barney, I like the way you share.

Ozfemme said...

You're getting some sex?

Well then, I'm not going to send my drugs. No, my drugs are mine. Keep. off. my. drugs.

You get sex.

I'll keep my drugs.

God, I need to get a life....

Twisted Lady said...

So, how did you make out... not the sex... but the mother?