Thursday, July 20, 2006

I. Am. Tired.

I am tired of being tired.

That said, I've not been in much of a mood to blog. I'm not much in the mood to read other people's blogs either. Truth is, I spend most of my day just trying to keep my eyes open.

I.
Need.
Someone.
To.
Buy.
My.
Other.
House.

Blah...blah...blah...

HEY! Did I tell y'all that I rode in and then drove a tractor?! Didn't think so. Here's a handy dandy picture.


We were pulling a brush hog (giant grass cutter for really tall weeds and hay...if you fall in, you're dead). Isn't it a nice purty red??? Real tractors are red. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. But no matter what color they are, I get tickled every time I see one driving down the road.

I need a goat. This is a Nubian goat. Isn't it cute??? Goats eat brush for you so you don't have to clear it out yourself. They eat thistles and thorny brush without hestitation. Cool. I've had several people tell me to get one goat with a long chain and then move the stake every few days to clean out all around my house and some of the brush under the trees in the fields that we couldn't bushhog. I think goats are cute. I wouldn't mind haven't one. I have a barn it could stay in when it got real cold. I could just stake her right in the middle and feed her during the winter. Yahhhhhh...I want a goat.

Alrighty, I'm gonna go make dinner before I fall asleep.

1 comment:

BostonPobble said...

What can I do, my friend?