Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's so nice to have been missed!

Two words: Whooping Cough

Evidently, that is what I had in January. Remember how sick I was? For two weeks it was just horrible!!! Then that cough lasted really bad until the middle of February. Now it's nearly extinct, but still there.

Apparantly I gave it to my children...all of them..., whom I sure have passed it on to all of their friends during their first four weeks of illness while the doctors tried to figure out what it was that they had. They've all been on Z-Pack and are no longer contagious...BUT...the cough may last for up to six months. Thank heavens for Nyquil night time cough and Musinex.


We have new baby chicks!

Aren't they simply adorable???!!! I'm planning on getting more on Friday (different kind of course).

School is almost O-V-E-R! I'm so ecstatic! I truly miss homeschooling my children and having them around. I don't know what all we're going to do over the summer, but I plan on having fun while we do it. I know that we will be going back to the Friday night drive-in starting in just a couple weeks!!!


4 comments:

Jeffrey L Watts said...

Glad you're alive!

Krystal said...

IT! IS! ALIVE!

Oh wait...that's Frankenstein...

BostonPobble said...

You know, I don't think I realized whooping cough was an actual thing. I think maybe I thought it was just something you read about in books. Curious. Glad you're back. Glad you're better. Glad you have Nyquil and Musinex. Glad you have baby chicks (which has nothing to do with the rest of this comment but is true nonetheless.) Just a lot of gladness heading your way from this end.

Barney said...

Glad your feeling better and everyone is slowly getting well!!!

Whooping Cough is going around!! Here in WA Ive known a few people that have gotten it, and that cough lingers and lingers and lingers!!!

Chicky's are so cute!!!!