Monday, March 05, 2007

Has anyone else seen the new Ford Sport Trac?! I saw one today for the first time. The pictures at the Ford website are shot at angles to make it look really cool.

It's not.

It looks like they took an SUV and chopped off the back third and made it into a truck wanna be. It is absolutely one of THE most STUPID looking things I have ever seen. It is an absolute insult to the entire pick-up driving world. The flat bed is so damned small. Seriously, I was looking at this THING and thinking to myself, "Hey, mista! Whad ya gonna haul in that there truck of yours? A Hi-Fi and a speaker?!" BAH!

There are certain things in this life wherein size matters: pick-up trucks and penises, for example. A small "truck", like a small penis, is cute to look at. But when all is said and done, they're worthless for anything other than a good laugh (laughing AT you...not WITH you).

Krystal out.

3 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

I love your blog! Found you from "where the bees are"
I agree with you, what's the point a "cute" truck? That's not a real truck. A real truck is full-size and knows how to run over things. I'm gonna have to check out how ugly this thing is...I'm intrigued.

BostonPobble said...

You okay out there?

Jeffrey L Watts said...

I hope she is - we might have to send out a search party.