Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!
Happy Anniversary to us!
Happy Anniversary to the Bitch and Bear!
Happy Anniversary to us!


In honor of our anniversary, and in happy recollection of what I've been getting the last couple days, I declare that "Bear" shall henceforth be known on my blog as "The Well Hung One" (T-WHO for short...which he most definitely is not). After fifteen years of marriage (and nearly seventeen years of sexual engagement), the man still totally rocks my world, and makes me purr like a kitten afterwards.

He has ruined me for all other men.

Thank-you, The Well Hung One, for taking your time to do it right...each...and...every...time...!

4 comments:

Bossy said...

happy anniversary.

Barney said...

Happy Anniversary to both you..

BostonPobble said...

YAY! Happy, happy, happy!!!!

The Bizza said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Hope you two had lots of fun.