Saturday, October 07, 2006

Second Degree Burn

That's what you get when you overflow a jar of apples with hot bubbling syrup that is over 225 degrees. But if you keep it on ice off and on for 3 1/2 hours, amazingly enough, you get no blisters and by the next day, it no longer hurts to touch it. I'd take a picture of my hand, but my new camera hasn't arrived yet...

WHICH brings me to the next subject...

Nekkid picture coming soon

Bear has purchased me a new digital and it should be here next week. We've already discussed the shot, and it has his approval.

5 comments:

Jeffrey L Watts said...

"We've already discussed the shot, and it has his approval."

Wow! What a guy. ;)

BostonPobble said...

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for listening over at mine. ;)

Come on, CAMERA! (Thanks to Bear, too!)

Old Man Crowder said...

Yikes! I bet that hurt like a sonofabitch!

Hopefully you didn't hurt the part that's going to be in the nekkid shot!

eyes_only4him said...

u poor woman...

damn..noting worse then a burn..

Twisted Lady said...

Yeouch!