Thursday, October 26, 2006

My husband informed me this morning that Daniel Rolling finally got the needle after sixteen years. I hope now that my friend, Sonja, may rest in peace.

And don't any of you liberal, bleeding heart fuckers post anything against the death penalty here. The son-of-a-bitch butchered Sonja. They had to identify her by her dental records. I can't imagine the horendous pain and suffering she went through while this bastard got off torturing and slashing her to death.

Sonja was a sweet person. A good person. And she didn't deserve what she received. My moment is over now. Thank-you.

4 comments:

Barney said...

Im a firm believer in the death penalty.

the bible states
"an eye for an eye"

Hopefully this will bring closure to all those families/friends that he destroyed.

eyes_only4him said...

I think the death pentaly is a wonderful thing..ya see, I work at a jail and I see these fuckers come in time after time..they dont learn...and our prisons are so full of fuck wads, and we pay for them to have 3 meals a day..I would rahter cut a check for the cost of the lethal injections..

I have one right now in our jail who buthcered his girlfriend..he would get the DP if we had it here..

Krystal said...

The only thing wrong with the death penalty is that is takes too long to carry out in some cases. This SOB confessed to the murders and gave details that only he would have known. Yet he had FIVE appeals over a 16 year period of time.

What pisses me off even more is that the hard working, upstanding, productive members of Florida had to pay the bill (over a million I'm sure) to keep this waste of breath alive, housed and fed, pay for each court proceedure, OH! and he had medical and dental. In the meantime, some of the same upstanding citizens who paid to keep the bastard alive died or went without medication or lost everything they owned to get medical care. We have children going to bed hungry. We have adults going to bed hungry. This SOB had a full stomach.

That bastard had a roof over his head, three meals a day, cable, a place to work out, free education; yet there are other people in Florida who are currently homeless, or close to it, due to circumstances out of their control.

Yeah, this man should have been convicted and given the needle that night. There were much better uses for that money.

Jeffrey L Watts said...

I really can't add much more to that.