Saturday, August 19, 2006

I've often wondered what the draw was to Lindsay Lohan. So when there was a set of photos of her in various bathing suits I decided to see for myself.

The girl has no hips. No shape. No figure real figure of any kind. Her legs are skinny and scrawny. She looks like a boy with boobs. Seriously, I don't get it. She looks undernourished.

And she's an airhead.

Every quote I've read of hers makes her sounds stupid. STUPID.

And Hillary Duff? Eat a damn Big Mac or three. Your head is way too big for your body. That goes for Nicole Ritchie as well.

Ritchie use to have this cute little figure until she went on a hunger strike.

Now she's a walking stick (that's an insect that looks like a stick...saw one the other day...the country is cool like that).

The only thing I can conclude is that these girls aren't as well off as we all think. They must not be able to afford food. I'm thinking about starting a fund to feed undernourished starlets...because DAMN! they look like they could pose as starving children for one of those feed the world organizations.

Seriously.

7 comments:

The Bizza said...

I'm just glad i'm not the only person who feels this way.

I co-sign with everything you said here.

Barney said...

Amen!!!

I 2nd those remarks!!!

Anonymous said...

picture a big red circle here with a scrawny woman in the center with a red slash through it!

no scrawney women for me
jsull

sonia said...

And the saddest thing is that those girls are barely older than my daughters. Duff is 18 and Lohan is 20...

eyes_only4him said...

Hillary Duff has horse teeth now, it must be hard to eat with thsoe things..

BostonPobble said...

It was interesting being in L.A. My friend, Coffee Girl, would be considered thin to skinny anywhere else in the country, yes, including NYC. Out there, she is considered "curvy." It's more than a little scary.

Krystal said...

And they wonder why so many young girls have eating disorders.