Sunday, August 13, 2006

I saw the Chippendales last night.

I. Touched. This. Man.


Unfortunately I left my camera at home so I downloaded this one from the Chippendales website. The city ordinance for where they were performing prohibits them from removing their pants. So they dropped them to their ankles and bent over for us instead. OMGoddess!

Anyway, his name is Michael Riece and he's from Down Under and has THE sexiest voice. I wrapped my arms around him and OMGoddess!

Well, that's all I have to say. Remember, Ladies, save a horse, ride a cowboy!


YEEEEE-HAAAAAAWWW!

2 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well if he had a hair cut he would be ok..

and i would move...no fun seeing them if they cant take thier pants off...move to city with no such ordinace;)

Twisted Lady said...

...I like the long hair.

I loves me some male strippers, especially when they take their pants off;)