Saturday, August 26, 2006

I took the kids to the drive-in to see Barnyard. The movie disturbed me. Let me tell you why...

All the cows were heifers.

ALL of them. Ben and Otis (father/son), the MALES who did the protection of the barnyard, had huge, engorged udders where their bullness should have been and no horns. Now, I'm not sayin' that Ben and Otis should have had huge bull dicks or anything. I'm just sayin' that the farmer didn't have huge breasts and the male dog didn't have teats. So WHY did Ben and Otis have udders?

It bothered me the entire movie. SERIOUSLY.

And I wasn't the only one. Everyone at that drive-in now think that those people out in California are stupid.

Beyond any comprehension.

They're stupid.

Look, my 13-year-old didn't grow up on a farm. He's never seen a bull up close. But he noticed. He knows that male cows don't have udders. So what the f*ck is WRONG with those people???

Look...

This is a heifer. See the lovely udders???

This is a bull. No udders, just a dick and horns.

This isn't rocket science. I need to send these images to someone in charge. Maybe I'll send them so someone at Paramount and Nickelodeon. Hmmmm...

4 comments:

FRED said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one that noticed. I saw that on the ads.

Anonymous said...

If you go to the website http://www.barnyardmovie.com/ it looks like the cows have some kinky "strap-on udders". I haven't seen the movie myself, but the strap-ons disturb me enough!

Jeffrey L Watts said...

Kids movies try to sexualize things - remember that scene in Mike Meyers Cat in the Hat when he looks at a pic of the kid's mom and his hat "straightens" up?

Maybe this was some cross gender message.

I'm surprised there's an actual drive in for you to see it there.

Krystal said...

We didn't see Cat in the Hat. I heard from several other parents that there were sexual undertones to it.