Saturday, June 24, 2006

Things you should know:

1. When you're boiling eggs, if you forget they are there and let all of the water boil away, the eggs will explode with a loud pop. This makes a mess. But it was so funny that the kids and I watched another explode.

2. If you feed a dog watermelon, they get diarrhea. This makes a mess. It is not fun to clean up. That's why I made the kids do it (HEY! They're the ones who fed the dog mellon in the first place.)

3. And this is what it looks like to drive behind a covered wagon:

4 comments:

BostonPobble said...

These are good things to know. I gotta try the eggs-thing!

Krystal said...

The egg thing is really cool. LOL!

Twisted Lady said...

I put an egg in the microwave once. I had no clue. Talk about an explosion!!

The Bizza said...

1. Awesome!

2. Yuck!

3. Hmmm... K...

Entertaining and informative, as always. *wink*