Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!! I got everything I wanted, including this adorable red shiney jewelry box with a note inside that read, "Redeem for one professionally installed dancing pole." YIPPIE!!!

My mother has been here since Dec 20th. Someone shoot me...PLEASE! I love her, but I can't relax. I like to run around the house in my panties after the kids are in bed. Can't do that with her here. I like to dance for Bear a few times a week in the living room. Can't do that with her here. Neither of us can relax enough for sex BECAUSE SHE'S HERE and she's watching TV on the other side of the wall to our bedroom.

I haven't had sex in a week!

She's driving with us up North to the new house. She will be staying the night there with us to drive Bear to the airport. BEAR AND I WON'T BE SEEING EACH OTHER FOR THREE WEEKS AFTER THAT AND WE WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX BEFORE HAND...BECAUSE SHE'LL BE THERE!!!!

Someone just fucking shoot me. Just fucking shoot me NOW! It's going to be forty days without sex for me BECAUSE SHE'S HERE AND THERE AND ALL OVER THE PLACE.

FUCK.

Just shoot me now.

Or send vibrators. I've never had one. Think I might need one. I might need more than one. Do they make male blow up dolls?

No comments: