Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Because it's MY HOUSE and I like candles so STOP BLOWING THEM OUT!

It's the little things that make me want to kill. Like when I say that the doctor's want my one son to drink only skim milk because of his weight and she buys 2% because she likes it better, or the white bread that she continues to buy even though I've repeatedly said that I don't like my children to eat white bread.

Of course she is doing all of the laundry and has been cleaning the kitchen. I'm not saying that I don't appreciate that stuff. It's just that I can do that. My house may not be spotless, but when it's not the holidays and I'm not fighting bronchitis, I keep up with the house pretty well. Generally around the holidays it goes to crap.

Then again, I like to clean the house in my underwear at ten or eleven while the kids are in bed. I can't do that because I don't like to run around in my underwear in front of anyone except my Bear.

I'm not leaving January 2nd. I had a break down at Walgreen's around the corner. A friend found me a shaking sobbing mess. This is what I've been reduced to. I am normally a strong person who can take it. But last night I fell apart.

Huh.

So anyway, I'm here for a couple more weeks. I need to recover from a certain too long visit. You know, it really isn't about WHO is visiting. The simple truth is that "Guest, like fish, smell after three days."

Especially when you can't get laid.

I need to get laid.

No comments: